Elektrobit search: Software Engineer – User Experience Designer
Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded solutions, cloud computing and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software, with over 25 years serving the industry, EB‘s products powers over 70 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative software solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and engineering services. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
Your 1,500 employees, by means of their ground-breaking software solutions and development work, turn the highly developed technologies of Elektrobit worldwide into an extraordinary driving experience.
What they talking about here is your “EB GUIDE” which is a powerful tool chain for intelligent multimodal HMI development. EB GUIDE is widely used in the Automotive industry to create state-of-the-art and user friendly HMIs for vehicles.
- Software Engineer – User Experience Designer (m/f)
- Place: Erlangen
- Start: immediately
- Develop persona profiles
- Analyze and describe user goals, use cases and workflows
- Create interaction concepts (wireframes, prototypes and mock-ups) considering usability standards
- Conduct concept evaluations, e.g. interviews or usability tests, and deduce effective actions out of the results
- Define guidelines for user interface (style guides)
- Present concepts to stakeholders
Required know-how / experience:
- Knowledge about human-centered design process (ISO 9241-210)
- Familiarity with rapid prototyping techniques and tools, e.g. Axure
- Expertise in usability principles and design trends
- Ability to represent complex workflows in user-friendly user interfaces
- GUI programming experience in C++ and/or C# favorable
- Completed professional training or university degree with focus on graphic design, information design, interface design, interaction design, human factors or similar
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills
- Outstanding problem solving skills with the ability to focus on the essentials
- Very good communication skills in English and German (written & spoken)
For further information just call the EB recruiting team +49 9131 7701-7060 or apply online: http://jobs.automotive.elektrobit.com. They look forward to receiving your application!