vitaliberty GmbH sucht: UX Designer (m/f)
Our vision is to help companies achieve greater success and create a competitive advantage with employees who stay healthy and perform well. We successfully take care of employees at larger and mid-sized businesses on the domestic and international market, and that makes people healthier, more dynamic and more motivated in the long run. Our innovative company health-management program moove links the latest technologies with motivational and target group-appropriate solutions. This moves people and companies alike.
Would you like a job where your work makes a difference? Are you bubbling with ideas, dedicated to quality, and eager to put your heart and soul into what you do? Then you are exactly who we are looking for!
- UX Designer (m/f)
- Place: Mannheim
- Start: from now on
As the UX visual designer, you are responsible for the layout and graphic design of our software. A source of inspiration and consultant, you work on trail-blazing interactive concepts and guarantee the best possible user dialogue with experience, knowledge and empathy. What’s more, you have excellent communication skills and are able to effectively share the project concepts, ideas and use cases within the team and with clients.
You are a good match for us if you have:
- Over three years of experience in conceptualization or UX design at a digital agency, a start-up, or in the industry.
- A history of relevant contributions to successful online projects or digital projects and experience in writing
- Solid knowledge and a rapid, efficient approach when it comes to generating wireframes.
- The ability to work in a team and to integrate design, engineering and project management.
- Solid knowledge about the idea-generation process and user experience across all digital channels and touchpoints.
Your tasks include the following:
- Creating comprehensive and ubiquitous UX concepts that meet the needs of our customers and their users.
- Translating ideas into wireframes and prototypes for every kind of interactive field (touch, click, gestures) as well as working with individual user scenarios (personas, use cases) and developing UI guidelines.
- Conducting tests to improve user handling.
- Providing guidance and assistance through the entire course of the project, from generating ideas all the way to production.
- Evaluating and researching innovative technologies in all digital areas.
If you want your work to make the world a little better, then contact us: we look forward to receiving your online application with your salary range and earliest starting date. Write us at email@example.com.