vitaliberty GmbH sucht: UX Visual Designer (m/f)
Our vision is to help companies achieve greater success and create a competitive advantage with employees who stay healthy and perform well. We successfully take care of employees at larger and mid-sized businesses on the domestic and international market, and that makes people healthier, more dynamic and more motivated in the long run. Our innovative company health-management program moove links the latest technologies with motivational and target group-appropriate solutions. This moves people and companies alike.
Would you like a job where your work makes a difference? Are you bubbling with ideas, dedicated to quality, and eager to put your heart and soul into what you do? Then you are exactly who we are looking for!
- UX Visual Designer (m/f)
- Place: Mannheim
- Start: from now on
As the UX visual designer, you are responsible for the layout and graphic design of our software. A source of inspiration and consultant, you work on trail-blazing interactive concepts and guarantee the best possible user dialogue with experience, knowledge and empathy. What’s more, you have excellent communication skills and are able to effectively share the project concepts, ideas and use cases within the team and with clients.
You are a good match for us if you have:
- Over three years of experience in conceptualization or UX design at a digital agency, a start-up or in the industry.
- Experience as a web designer and interest in working in close conjunction with our software developers.
- A history of relevant contributions to successful online projects or digital projects. You follow the latest trends in technology and design and have a good feel for form, color, images and typography.
- Strong skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & Co. and ideally experience with HTML5 and CSS.
- A clean, detail-oriented and well-structured approach to your work, but you are also pragmatic and can integrate existing designs in an agile fashion.
Your tasks include the following:
- Generating ideas, concepts, interactions and screen designs as well as general graphic assets for new features and front-end components of a complex virtual B2B product for different user interfaces (tablet, desktop, mobile).
- Developing and expanding existing style guides and manuals as well as the design language of our product.
If you want your work to make the world a little better, then contact us: we look forward to receiving your online application with your salary range and earliest starting date. Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.